Our latest Quarterly Report is now available to view. It covers our work from April to June 2022 and what we’ve learnt, highlighted by key stats and first-hand experiences from those who access Future Pathways.
- People increasingly used our newsletter and website to stay connected to Future Pathways.
- We contacted 112 people from our waitlist.
- 85% of people who registered with us live in Scotland.
- 41% of people heard about us by word of mouth.
- We supported 215 people to access support.
- We referred people to 40 delivery partners. 45% of these referrals were for record searches, and 32% were for counselling support.
- Most people who completed reviews told us we had helped have a positive impact.
- People told us Future Pathways helped with building positive relationships, developing their confidence, and made them feel supported and able to enjoy things.