Who can get support

Who can get support?

You can get support from Future Pathways if the abuse or neglect happened:

  • in a care setting
  • in Scotland
  • when you were under 18.

You also need to be over 18 now.

Care settings include:

  • children’s homes
  • foster care
  • boarding schools (state, private or independent)
  • long-term stays in hospital
  • young offenders’ institutions (YOIs).

You can still get support from us if:

  • the abuse or neglect has been reported (for example, to the police)
  • you have any criminal or civil charges or cases taking place, now or in the past
  • you have been supported by other services
  • you get benefits
  • you do not live in Scotland anymore.

If you need help finding out if you can get support, phone us on 0808 164 2005 or email us at registration@future-pathways.co.uk