- On 4th July 2017
To help us mark the first anniversary of Future Pathways in September 2017, we are inviting anyone affected by in-care abuse or neglect to share a piece of art, photography or writing on the theme of My Journey.
The pieces will be published in an online gallery, and a selection will be exhibited at Future Pathways’ first anniversary event. You could also be invited to attend the anniversary event if your work is chosen from a draw to be exhibited.
We’d love you to share your journey in any way you like. It could be:
- Visual art – a painting, a sculpture, or arts and crafts piece
- Writing – a poem or short story (up to one side of A4)
To help you get started, here are some things to think about when creating your piece:
- Where are you on your journey?
- How has support from Future Pathways or elsewhere helped you on your journey?
- What’s the next step on your journey?
The closing date for submissions is Friday 4 August 2017.
If you would like to take part, please download the Guidance below for details of how to send in your works. Please also complete an Entry Form when submitting your work.
For more information, or to talk to someone about submitting your work to ‘My Journey’, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0141 465 9229.